James Vincent is reporter and writer for a famous website, Verge. His topics include AI, robots, technology, digital marketing, gadgets, etc.
Get your Free Digital Adoption Certificate
James Vincent fished his bachelor degree from the University of Cambridge, studying on the field of English Language and Literature, General.
Milestones in life
- Online Technology And Science Editor
Vincent worked for The Independent as an online technology and science editor from 2013 to 2014. In the same year, he decided to write for The Verge as a journalist.
James Vincent has not released any books or publication yet.
- Amazon and Walmart hit hard after new e-commerce rules restrict sales in India
- Leaked Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus image offers another look at extra-wide hole-punch camera
- Foxconn may not build a factory in Wisconsin after all, says top company exec
- Google’s head of translation on fighting bias in language and why AI loves religious texts
- EA will stop selling FIFA’s in-game currency in Belgium because of a ban on loot boxes
” Could people with disabilities be better suited for space travel? Fascinating article from @roseveleth. And I had no idea NASA specifically recruited deaf people in the 60s to study the effect of an absent inner ear in challenging scenarios”
“I’m usually very into just reading up on complex lore in games/franchises i never play (warhammer being the usual example; so many Youtube explainers watched) but Im still smart enough to know that kingdom hearts is a deep dive i wouldn’t ever return from.”
“Experts are already building a future world brimming with artificial intelligence, but here in the present most of us are still trying to figure out what AI even is. This is a technology that will influence many aspects of our lives, from jobs to entertainment to health care, but that also engages with fundamental questions about what it means to be human.”