What are today’s must-read robotic process automation books? This post will take you to the top RPA books that you should have in 2021.
Robotic Process Automation Books Of 2021
Here are the top robotic process automation books that you should have in 2021.
Know the factors affecting employee performance
Trilogy Of RPA Books
Book Authors: Dr. Leslie Willcocks & Dr. Mary Lacity
Who is this book for?
This book is for both novice and automation practitioners.
What is this series of books all about?
This book series presents an informative and well-balanced view of RPA in writing. Besides, both authors, Willcocks and Lacity are well-versed in the subject. Thus this book series is an ultimate must-have for RPA practitioners who are passionate enough to leverage their skills.
This book series consists of the following:
Service Automation: Robots and the Future of Work
This book contains the following information:
- Learnings about service automation
- Interviews about service automation clients, advisors, and providers
- Deep client case studies about automation
Robotic Process Automation & Risk Mitigation: The Definitive Guide
The second book contains the following:
- Key risks of RPA
- 30 key risk mitigation practices
Moreover, this second book can fit all levels of RPA practitioners. Whether you are a novice or someone who is mature enough in RPA. This second book of the series should help you leverage your RPA journey.
Robotic Process and Cognitive Automation: The Next Phase
On the other hand, this third book of the series discusses more of the ‘future of automation’.
- Gain insights from client interviews, analysts, and providers
- Contains a detailed analysis of automation and the future of work
- Uncover automation trends through 2025
The Robotic Process Automation Handbook: A Guide To Implementing RPA Systems
Book Author: Tom Taulli
This RPA handbook features key ways on how to better employ RPA in enterprise-wide scope. For instance, this affects a number of business processes.
Namely, the following:
- Cut and paste functions
- Filling out forms
- Basic search functions
- Data input
- Data transfer and scheduling
Moreover, this book also tackles how industries should realize substantial Return on Investment (ROI) with RPA.
Robotic Process Automation: Guide to Building Software Robots, Automate Repetitive Tasks & Become an RPA Consultant
Book Author: Richard Murdoch
Who is this book for?
Are you aiming to become an automation consultant? Then this book is for you. Besides, automation can work for both developers and non-developers. Because today, the low-code developer environment is gaining more popularity.
What is this book all about?
As its title suggests, this book can help someone learn the ropes of implementing automation. For example, you will be learning about the following.
- How to begin with automation?
- How can you develop RPA deployment strategies?
- Which RPA should work for your needs? How can you choose the ‘right’ one?
- Also, learn and delve deeper into RPA project management
- What are the RPA programming techniques?
- Lastly, you will learn from different automation scenarios.
Moreover, this book can help you with end-to-end automation. Not to mention that the author also provides insights into the future of automation and cognitive technologies.