What Makes Tosca Automation a Better Tool? Software testing tools have developed with the latest functionality. To further, make the work of the tester even more enjoyable.
A lot of tech evaluation tools, including selenium, QTP (UFT), RTF, etc. are available on the market. But the emphasis is on providing a premium tool for saving time and money.
The Tosca Automation Platform has come with the best capabilities. And also, a lot of focus on offering various functions and solutions to meet these requirements.
Get your Free Digital Adoption Certificate
Tricentis is a company created in 2007 for software testing. It has the latest app testing and quality support solutions. Tricentis Tosca is a software testing platform. Further, designed and developed for automating end-to-finish testing of software apps. And through the joint force of Tricentis Technology and Consulting GmbH.
For any test event, it provides modular test automation. TOSCA stands for Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Application.
What is the Tosca Automation Tool?
Tricentis Test Suite tests working apps. So, it brings together various product testing facets. These include (1) Trial case design (2) test automation, (3) generation and analysis for market testing of API, (4) Integrated Test Management, (5) Command-Line Interface (CLI), and (6) Graphical User Interface (GUI).
The research suite supports the whole test project life cycle. Hence, it starts with the migration and alignment of the project scope mindset. Further, enables users to build powerful test cases based on techniques, servers, and test data.
What is the Tosca Test Suite trait?
Tosca Testsuite has the following traits:
(1) Requirements-Based Testing
(2) Security Testing
(3) Test Script Reviews
(4) You can integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins using Tosca CI
(5) Further, you can automate UI and Non-UI apps
(6) Automated and Manual Testing
(7) Browser-Based Performance Testing
(8) The Most Comprehensive Support for SAP UIs & Technologies
(9) Scriptless test cases using drag-and-drop feature
(10) Unicode Compliance
(11) Hierarchical View
(12) Parameterized Testing
(13) Supports Parallel Execution
How does the Tosca Automation Tool work?
Tosca is a tool that is ideal for massive apps. The Tosca automation method is the most efficient and common tool for large-scale apps to achieve effective performance.
The platform Tosca offers user-friendly capabilities for automobile, financial, educational, and metal and mining companies. Further, Tosca offers test testers. We can reuse the test data and artifacts using Tosca tools. They reduce the regression testing from weeks to minutes.
Benefits of Tosca test suite
Tosca Test Suite offers the following advantages:
(1) First, Tosca offers the best option for all automation test forms (2) No scripting is necessary
(3) Then, it offers the best aspects like drag and drops feature for desktop application
(4) Also, it provides a full tool for test management
(5) The GUI and non-GUI programs are supported
(6) Hence, you don’t need explicit structure
(7) Further, it consists of thousands of systems along with DevOps
(8) Finally, provides good vendor help from Tricentis
Downsides of using Tosca Test suite
The drawbacks to using the Tosca test suite are:
(1) Compared to other automation tools, it is extremely costly
(2) And it’s a heavy tool to keep.
(3)Moreover, offers fewer results while scanning the application.